Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB OR Marlin/Glenfield 60 & Mossberg 44

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by Bealzybub, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Bealzybub

Bealzybub Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

At this time I need a few small parts and a couple stocks for Glenfield 60's, pre auto bolt hold open. I also need various everything for Mossberg 44US's, bolts, this that and the other thing. If you've got old barreled receivers and cheap parts guns that you want to get rid off I'm into that too but bear in mind the background check drives the price up so they gotta be, lets say, "affordable".

2. NWGunner

NWGunner Salem Active Member

Into a flawless marlin 60 stock and a older one with the safety-ethics-sportmanship medallion in the stock? I'd offer the pitted rifle it came with but its prob more hassle then its worth these days to pay for... lol.

3. Norwestr55

Norwestr55 Monmouth OR Deplorable Silver Supporter

If Bealzybub isn't interested I might be depending on the stocks but he's got first grabs of course.

4. NWGunner

Ok, Im just waiting to hear back from him. I also have a gold trigger group somewhere.

5. Bealzybub

I saw your reply but I must have misunderstood. You have two stocks and a rusty 60? Is it possible you could send me a few pics of the stuff? I mean I'm all in, depending on price of course but I just want to see how much "corrosion" there is.

6. NWGunner

I cheaply refinished the rifle but when I got it the thing had seen better days and has pitting. I will make pics when get the time. With the family out of town currently and been sneaking off to check NWFA on my phone. Its an old 60W with gold trigger group

7. Bealzybub

Your convo box is full.

8. NWGunner

Let me dig out my trigger groups then I will send better pics. Here's some of my spare marlin/glenfield items.

image.jpg