JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do like poly furniture for an Oregon boy rifle, I'd like to see it in a stainless or chrome, really weather-proof the thing. It'll never out-sexy my old Marlin 30as, but for a practical shooter. LPVO might be good option for the 30-30, now that I think about it.

I grew up on the southern side of the state. Where I hunted, I always said if there was 100 yards between myself and a buck, there'd be trees between us.

I wanted to resurrect this thread because I'm eyeing a 444 dark locally. For those of you that took the plunge on a "DARK" model, whatever the caliber, how do you like them ? Is the juice worth the squeeze ? :)
Lever action purists hate them just because of the aesthetic. However, they are actually more practical than tactical if you are interested in setting up your rifle with an optic and a suppressor. Though I have no experience with a 444, shooting a suppressed 30-30 is pretty awesome. Even standard, supersonic ammo has a significantly reduced report and a noticeable decrease in muzzle rise.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top