JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello folks,

For sale or trade: Marlin Camp Carbine in 9mm

Comes with 11 magazines as pictured and a scope mount.
- 8 x 15 round mags (6 of which are S&W 59 series factory mags, 2 are unknown)
- 1 x 20 round mag
- 1 x 30 round mag
- 1 x 13 round mag (Factory mag)

This was the first firearm I ever purchased for myself (2003). Sadly, I think I've used it only a handful of times in a decade.
It's in great condition as returned to me from the Marlin repair contract facility in California. I sent it there in 2011 or so for a check-up and it came back with a new buffer and a clean bill of health. Haven't used it since. It's taking up space and it needs a good home.
Round count is unknown prior to my ownership. I only put maybe a box or two of 9mm through it in the entire time I've owned it.

Price drop: $600

Trades I'm interested in are:
- Ruger SP101 .22
- Ruger SR22
- .22 Bolt action
- Rossi .357 stainless

For a WA resident I'll need WA ID, CPL, and private bill of sale for my records.
I would sell to an Oregon resident through an FFL if they pay any applicable fees.

Thanks for looking,
Bojo

P.S. Can't post any larger scale pictures on the forum so if you would like more detailed/up-close images please PM with an email and I'll get them to you. Thanks.

Marlin Camp Carbine 9mm.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.