JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Hello,

I have a Marlin Camp Carbine in 45 ACP that I simply do not shoot. It is a fantastic little rifle that shoots and shows very well.

It is perfect specimen [sigh] except for the mark at the base of the butt which I apparently did either placing it in or taking out of the safe - shown below.

It comes with one Marlin magazine and accepts, I believe standard 1911 magazines. I have no idea of round count, except that over the last five years I may have put 40 rounds through it. It also comes with a Tapco scope. The rifle appears to have been shot very little -

it needs a good home.

Transfer at SafeFire in Camas.

Price $750 OBO (As info pricing came from GunBroker comparisons)
upload_2019-7-9_9-17-32.png

upload_2019-7-9_9-17-52.png upload_2019-7-9_9-18-6.png

upload_2019-7-9_9-18-16.png

upload_2019-7-9_9-18-24.png
upload_2019-7-9_9-18-34.png

upload_2019-7-9_9-20-50.png

upload_2019-7-9_9-22-57.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
btw - I will include the brown towel that the rifle is sitting on as part of the deal - 900 GSM hand made in the southern region offering great absorption while also being highly fashionable for external wear. i know .... right when the deal seems too good to be true - this comes along and BOOM.

btw - I will include the brown towel that the rifle is sitting on as part of the deal - 900 GSM hand made in the southern region offering great absorption while also being highly fashionable for external wear. i know .... right when the deal seems too good to be true - this comes along and BOOM.
Will you sell the brown towel separately? :D

Thanks for the inquiry Felman - I prefer a package a deal as it does complement the rifle nicely. However I might have towels in other colors! ;)

They do indeed run on standard 1911 magazines. I'm somewhat interested; questions:

• What is the condition of the stock behind the receiver? Any cracking?
  • What is the state of the recoil buffer?
Thank you. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.