JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking for a Marlin Camp Carbine .45 ACP Rifle. Want a blued one (don't think they even made a stainless version...?), price will depend on condition and/or accessories. Also have lots to trade, if that's what you're into.

I'm looking for a Marlin Camp Carbine .45 ACP Rifle. Want a blued one (don't think they even made a stainless version...?), price will depend on condition and/or accessories. Also have lots to trade, if that's what you're into.
Nabaker: I have a Marlin 45 acp camp carbine I would be willing to sell (as soon as my Glock 45 arrives. I am the first owner and have shot less than 100 rounds thru it.
The gun is in excellent shape. I have the box, paper work, and marlin marked mag
I have not changed the buffer or recoil spring. If you do purchase it I would recommend doing the up grades.
I have seen some on gun broker listed between $800-1200 (no bids!) I would take $725.00 and I will pay shipping.
Carl S

I don't know if you got my message about the Marlin Camp carbine (45 acp) I have for sale. It is in excellent condition less than 100 rounds thru it, box and paper work with marlin marked mag. I want 725.00

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.