JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
* Apologies to all of those who sent offers that never got a response. Over the last month my marriage has been coming to an end, and NWFA pretty much got moved to the back burner.

The Camp 9 is still available, however as I'm sure many of you are familiar with, it has become time to start liquidating some of the collection in order to fund this expensive process. So, I am forced to remove trade options at this time, and am lowering the price for the Camp 9 to $400, as I need money ASAP. Thanks all.*

Howdy all -

Putting up my Marlin Camp 9. For those of you that don't know, this is a light weight carbine chambered in 9mm that takes Smith and Wesson 59 mags. No idea on age or round count, but in very good condition. I traded into it used a couple months ago, ran maybe 100 rounds through it with zero problems, very accurate and light recoiling, lots of fun. Comes with seven high cap mags, of which I believe one is a 30 rounder, four are 20 rounders, and two are 12 or 15 rounders, a receiver mounted rail to mount a scope or red dot to, and a sling.

Ranger Eric,

i have a Marlin model 971V .17H.M.R. bull barrel and Bushnell 3-9X40 scope in really good condition value $325 and about 18 boxes of ammo, a mix of CCI, Hornaday and Winchester at $11 per box total $198 and some cash?

Tom, thanks for the offer, those are very cool pistols, but I already have several .45's that I can't afford to feed as is, so probably better pass. In light of some feedback from members regarding the pricing, I am adjusting trade value to $600, and would now consider selling it for that price as well. Original ad updated to reflect new price, trade option, and sale option. Thanks..!

Bump up to the top. Still looking for a Walther PPS, a Glock 22, or a railed 5" Kimber. Additionally, would be interested in an ACOG optic. (Or $600 cash obo.) Obviously can add cash to make a fair trade. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.