Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Marlin Camp 9 - 9mm Carbine - $450

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by shlo812, Jan 24, 2012.

1. shlo812

shlo812 Centralia/Chehalis WA Member

For sale/trade is a Marlin Camp 9 chambered in 9mm. I recently acquired this gun so I don't know a ton about it. It's in decent shape, but it's not a collector piece. It has markings and scratches on the stock. There is minor pitting on the end of the barrel, but nothing serious. The gun is mechanically sound and I was told it was a great shooter, but I have not personally fired it. I have no idea of the round count, but the bore is clean. The rifle comes with 1 magazine and the sling pictured.

I'd prefer to sell this gun for $450, but I'll listen to trade offers. I'd also be very interested in trading (full or partial) for gold or silver.

MarlinCamp9001.jpg

MarlinCamp9006.jpg

MarlinCamp9002.jpg

2. djgaloot

djgaloot Oregon City Member

Just to add some info, I have one and it is a really fun gun to shoot at closer ranges. Very accurate out to 50+ yds. for plinking.

3. k7grc

k7grc Banks, Or Active Member

Nice fun rifle, I also have one.. the S&W 59 series magazines work in this rifle, and they make a 30 round magazine.

4. Jager

Jager Cape Coral, Fl New Member

I am interested in the Camp Carbine. What is your bottom line.:

5. shlo812

shlo812 Centralia/Chehalis WA Member

Sorry, the rifle is sold. I forgot to close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.