JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my marlin camp 45 carbine. Hate to let it go, these things have gone up alot in last few years.
This one is in very nice shape, fine working order. Comes with 2 mags (unsure if original). Doesn't have box, or paperwork.
Asking $700.00
Not really interested in trades, except for maybe a kids dirt/mini bike, or quad. 20170512_090009.jpg 20170512_090313.jpg
I'm in saint helens, do my transfers in st johns, at shooter service.
Thanks!

Nice ... fyi original mags are 7 round, marked Marlin on the bottom, usually stainless - actually some of the best ever made. Extra capacity ones like yours are not OEM. P.S. if you didn't shoot it much you may not have realized it's recommended to replace the recoil buffer - it's a cheap upgrade ($8) to prevent the wood stock from cracking.
POWER CUSTOM MARLIN CAMP CARBINE RECOIL BUFFER

Nice ... fyi original mags are 7 round, marked Marlin on the bottom, usually stainless - actually some of the best ever made. Extra capacity ones like yours are not OEM. P.S. if you didn't shoot it much you may not have realized it's recommended to replace the recoil buffer - it's a cheap upgrade ($8) to prevent the wood stock from cracking.
POWER CUSTOM MARLIN CAMP CARBINE RECOIL BUFFER

should have specified whoever picks up this fine rifle (I own one) should pop for the improved buffer. The polyurethane replacement is much stronger that the OEM version, which under moderate use were known to break apart, jam the action and / or crack the wood stock.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.