JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$85
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Lightly-used for target shooting. I no longer have a need for this beauty, and I'd like to get it into the hands of someone who does. Other than minor wear on the bolt finish, looks and works essentially as new. Please note: does not include a magazine, it was lost during a move.

Edit: please note I am in the Tannasbourne/Hillsboro area and would not look to travel more than 15-20 miles for the sale.

PXL_20220212_233144503.jpg PXL_20220212_233248111.jpg PXL_20220212_233122202.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'll take it if you could meet me at an ffl in washington.
I apologize I should have put this in the listing, but I wouldn't want to travel more than 15-20 mi for the sale and I'm in the Tannasbourne area near Hillsboro, OR. If you're willing to come down within that range then I'll gladly get it to you.

I apologize I should have put this in the listing, but I wouldn't want to travel more than 15-20 mi for the sale and I'm in the Tannasbourne area near Hillsboro, OR. If you're willing to come down within that range then I'll gladly get it to you.
I could do vancouver but you got a bunch of locals lined up. Ill find another one. Thanks for the reply.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.