JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$110
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Youth sized or compact 22LR single shot bolt action. Also handles 22 long and short.

It is a larger and more substantial than a Cricket or Henry bolt action: 33 1/4 inch total length with 12 inch LOP. Barrel is 16 1/4 inches with micro grooves. Great for average kids from about 7 y.o. and up. A little awkward-looking for a normal sized adult, but fun and reliable and easy to stow away.

Very clean, no blemishes on nicely grained wood stock. No wear or scratches on barrel and only minimal and normal wear on the bolt itself. Nice crisp trigger.

I added a Skinner peep sight, but still have the stock iron sights if you prefer. The Skinner works with the original front blade sight. This gun got my son through his BSA Rifle Merit Badge and dime club (5 in a dime at 25 yards).

$150 with the Skinner, $110 without plus the transfer fee at the dealer of your choice in the Portland area. I can get you a $10 BGC at Tri-County and take you as a guest to try out your new rig at the rimfire range, too.

IMG_3088.JPG IMG_3089.JPG IMG_3091.JPG IMG_3092.JPG IMG_3093.JPG IMG_3094.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.