JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Next up for sale, we have this Marlin .22mag that I've owned for years and never used once. It was given to me as payment for a debt years ago, and has no magazine. Not much I can tell you about this one, except that it's in good condition and comes mounted with scope rings and a Simmons 3x9x40 scope. .22lr has never left me wanting more so I have no need for a magnum.

For sale for money as due to pandemic I have been unable to obtain my Oregon ID since I moved home, despite being a resident at this point. I prefer Shooter's Service Center for the transfer but could be persuaded to bring it elsewhere.

C56BE821-ACD7-4AB6-88BB-63877E88FDC9.jpeg 8DCC5E5B-05B6-4A9B-8D3C-C47574726D46.jpeg 8B4F41AF-41DC-4083-8E15-5E674757A32B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It's an old joke. Wanna see my quick draw? Wanna see it again?
Haaaaa, that was my second thought but just hopeful...gotta be fast here. Did you get the win? Or that other guy Kruel J? Good job.. if you got it. Bring it back here if you decide it's not for you.

Just a note 2 guys posted they sent pms, then one said he's on deck for picking it up Friday." I had thought as per forum rules it had to be posted as an " I'll take it" who gets the buy.
Not just sending private messages instead of open post with a member stating " I'll take it " I'm asking this because lately it seems a lot of this has been going on in many adds. I was told a few times that posting an "I'll take it " is in line with forum rules and Trump's pms sent" also. Please correct me if I'm wrong. But a administrator told me before that is the rule.
Clarification on this issue would be nice, because it's been happening a lot. Like rules are getting a bit loose here and there lately in the posted adds it seems. Also a lot of people are not closing thier adds once an item has been sold etc, as well as removing original prices which is not allowed, when they post new prices in the same add.
Thanks,
gunsmithkinks

Just a note 2 guys posted they sent pms, then one said he's on deck for picking it up Friday." I had thought as per forum rules it had to be posted as an " I'll take it" who gets the buy.
Not just sending private messages instead of open post with a member stating " I'll take it " I'm asking this because lately it seems a lot if this has been going on in many adds. I was told a few times that posting an "I'll take it " is in line with forum rules and Trump's pms sent" also. Please correct me if I'm wrong. But a administrator told me before that is the rule.
Clarification on this issue would be nice, because it's been happening a lot. Like rules are getting a bit loose here and there lately in the posted adds it seems. Also a lot of people are not closing thier adds once an item has been sold etc.
Thanks,
gunsmithkinks

There is no rule that states an "I'll take it" is required. I sent a convo and the OP accepted my offer. That's it.

gunsmithkinks
Discussing this within someones classified ad is not the correct place to do so, per forum rules. When the new software update comes online you are in for a surprise. If you want to discuss something create a thread in the questions/comments area next time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.