Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Marlin 795 22lr Appleseed Rifle

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Beefcake, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Beefcake

Beefcake Portland Active Member

I bought this rifle brand new 3 weeks ago for my GF to use at Appleseed. She used it for one day at Appleseed before I realized that it is too big for her (she's 5'2" with short arms), so I'm hoping to sell it and buy something with an adjustable stock. I did a ton of research on Rimfire Central and determined that this was the absolute best value for a quality Appleseed trainer; the only downfall is that I can't find an aftermarket adjustable stock to fit it (there are cool stock options, just not an M4 style adjustable).

I got the rifle wholesale through a friend that is an FFL, then I added Tech Sights, a spare mag, stainless sling swivels, and a GI sling. It ran perfectly with cheap ammo (bulk "golden bullets"), and it is like new. Includes original box and paperwork. Asking $250 for complete package or $230 with basic sling and swivels.

2. fred c. dobbs

fred c. dobbs salem Active Member

wer r the pics

3. Beefcake

It looks exactly like this but with Tech Sights and an OD Green GI sling:
    Google Image Result for http://www.freewebs.com/asintado1/795.jpg
    Sorry, but the SD slot on my computer isn't working, so I'll have to find my old card reader to provide pics of actual gun if this isn't a sufficient representation. I drive through Salem several times per week if you would like to look at it.

4. Asavage270

Asavage270 eugene Active Member

still for sale?

5. Beefcake

Yes, still for sale.

6. Beefcake

Bump.

7. imfletcher

imfletcher Willamette Valley Member

Bump for a nice "Appleseed" rifle. I shot in an Appleseed last August and can't wait for my next one.

8. Beefcake

Coming up on Appleseed season.... I know that the basic rifle can be found on sale for around $145 at Bi-Mart sometimes, but the accessories cost quite a bit. This is a good deal for an Appleseed-ready trainer. If no interest, I'll gladly keep it (I have another just like it that I am keeping).

9. DizzyD

DizzyD Beaverton New Member

PM coming your way