JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this rifle brand new 3 weeks ago for my GF to use at Appleseed. She used it for one day at Appleseed before I realized that it is too big for her (she's 5'2" with short arms), so I'm hoping to sell it and buy something with an adjustable stock. I did a ton of research on Rimfire Central and determined that this was the absolute best value for a quality Appleseed trainer; the only downfall is that I can't find an aftermarket adjustable stock to fit it (there are cool stock options, just not an M4 style adjustable).

I got the rifle wholesale through a friend that is an FFL, then I added Tech Sights, a spare mag, stainless sling swivels, and a GI sling. It ran perfectly with cheap ammo (bulk "golden bullets"), and it is like new. Includes original box and paperwork. Asking $250 for complete package or $230 with basic sling and swivels.

Coming up on Appleseed season.... I know that the basic rifle can be found on sale for around $145 at Bi-Mart sometimes, but the accessories cost quite a bit. This is a good deal for an Appleseed-ready trainer. If no interest, I'll gladly keep it (I have another just like it that I am keeping).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.