JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Please excuse the typo.... I can't change the title, so I'll leave it. It is actually a 795, Marlin's removable magazine autoloading ten shot .22LR.

Bought this to carry as a spare "loaner" gun for Appleseed shoots... but never used it. Have decided to sell it. I bought it new some months ago. Never even opened the carton once I got it home.

This rifle is blued, with black synthetic stock. Iron sights, reciever drilled for scope mounts. Includes one new factory mag, all paperwork, lock... just as if you bought it new from a dealer.

I want $130 for the rifle itself

also have two new in box Marlin 10 round mags, $15 each, optional extras.

Best sale is face to face in Western Washington, to WA resident of age. (proof to be shown, not recorded). I could bring across river to someone in Portland, if YOU locate an FFL to do the transfer. Or perhaps you could come to the vancouver side and get it from FFL on this side... maybe Cocktailer or someone.

I MIGHT also consider trades.... center fire hunting rifles, quality shotgun or revolver. Not .22 WRF, though..... of course, I'd add needed cash to value.

Marlin 695 is what you get when you type it when very tired, and don't double check it. It should read 795..... Marlin's autoloading .22WRF, or LR, rifle with ten shot detachable single stack magazine.

Go in and edit your ad and click on advanced. It will allow you to correct the heading. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top