JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Okay, have a pretty standard .22 lr semi auto, the Marlin 60. Made in America, I think everyone knows what it is. I'm the original owner, bought new for $120, small chip in forward grip area of stock, finish is good on metal and wood. I have a bulk pack of .22 lr, 1500 (ish) rounds, about $50 bucks worth. I am looking to trade for a single or double barrel shotgun, .410, 20 or 12 gauge.

I also have 257 rounds of .45 ACP and 40 rounds of .308. Mixed boxes of various grain TMJ and two 25 round boxes of HP self defense rounds, and forty rounds of 150 grain American Eagle .308 if the Marlin doesnt interest you. Obviously, Im not looking for anything fancy. HR's, baikals, brazilian imports, whatever. Just looking for a bird gun and dont need this plinker or this ammo anymore. Tri cities area as far south as Paterson and all the way to Clarkston area as I travel there quite a bit.

[email protected]
208-791-6745

Thanks

Bump to the top. Added trade interest: Wool hunting pants, size 40, LL Bean boots size 11, anything Danner size 12, .22 revolver, carhartt stuff (size xl and 40). Basically, if you have some of this stuff or anything related, shoot me offer. The deal with this ammo is its worth about $160 face value, more in trade, and I can't legally sell it. I bought it as an employee of an ammunition factory at a slight discount, under the condition that I would not sell it. This ammunition has risen in price, I dont have guns for these calibers, and I am tired of packing it around just to see it collect dust.