JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$240
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sale pending Saturday meet up.

Please PM with all inquiries.

I am selling an unfired Marlin 60 Rifle chambered in 22LR. The condition is pretty well as new. I have the manual but not the box. Included in this deal are 1925 rounds of 22LR ammo (see pic for ammo type/qty). Price is $280 $270 $260 $250 $240 cash. I will meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More in Tigard or Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville to do the transfer. Buyer is responsible for all transfer fees.

20200329_060924.jpg

20200329_060625.jpg

20200329_062507.jpg

If the buyer purchases this listing of mine for 22LR ammo along with the rifle I will cover the transfer fees for the rifle:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If the buyer purchases this rifle/ammo package and this batch of 22lr ammo, I will cover the transfer fees up to $30:

Note: This offer will expire if the 3675rnd batch of 22LR sells prior to rifle/ammo package selling. Both the rifle/ammo package and 3675rnd batch of ammo would need to be purchased together. The total price would be $480, the buyer would be getting 5600rnds plus the rifle with this deal.

Last Edited:
Price dropped $10 to $270 and bonus ammo offer: I am meeting some other members at Tigard Pawn today. If the buyer of this rifle will meet me at Tigard Pawn between 10am and 11am or between 1pm and 2pm today and complete the purchase, I will add a 500rnd box of 22lr ammo to this deal. The buyer will need to schedule the meet up with me before 8:30am this morning so I can load up the rifle and ammo before I leave the house.

Last Edited:
Price dropped $10 to $270 and bonus ammo offer: I am meeting some other members at Tigard Pawn today. If the buyer of this rifle will meet me at Tigard Pawn between 10am and 11am or between 1pm and 2pm today and complete the purchase, I will add a 500rnd box of 22lr ammo to this deal. The buyer will need to schedule the meet up with me before 8:30am this morning so I can load up the rifle and ammo before I leave the house.
This offer is extended through noon tomorrow April 13th. Tigard Pawn was closed today:(
Buyer would need to let me know by 7am in the morning (April 13th).

Last Edited:
Price dropped to $260.

If buyer will meet me at Tigard Pawn 4 More today or any weekday this coming week at 9:45am, I will include 300rnds of CCI AR Tactical in the deal.

Last Edited:
My first gun .
Back in the day got it for Christmas.
I believe my parents payed $89 for it at a store called Gemco .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.