JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I would like to trade my Marlin 60. It is a semi auto 22 rifle with wood stock and tubular 14 shot magazine. The stock is press checkered and it has a Williams WDOS open sight.

I am not looking to sell, but would like to trade it for a youth sized 22 caliber rifle.

Thanks for looking.
Mark

Thanks for asking, but unless the sale amount covers a now-for-sale youth sized 22, the cash doesn't get me where I want to go. I will likely take it to the gun show and if I can't find a trade there (or before), I will probably put it up for sale...

Thanks for asking, but unless the sale amount covers a now-for-sale youth sized 22, the cash doesn't get me where I want to go. I will likely take it to the gun show and if I can't find a trade there (or before), I will probably put it up for sale...

ok , thanks MarkSBG. My first .22 I ever bought was a Marlin 60, loved that gun. If it does go up for sale I would be vey interested.....

Brandon,

I resent you the PM out of my sent items folder. Just in case there is another poblem, it is a Marlin 15yn, I did not have it in front of me when I posted the first time. I will try and find my camera and post a picture a little later for you. Let me know if that is what you are looking for or not.

elkfish

MARKSBG,
The reason you did not get the PM I sent you is because like a moron I accidentally sent it to Brandon44637. :huh: Sorry Brandon!

Well anyway I am posting the photos of the rifle if you are interested just let me know. My kids really enjoyed shooting with it and it would be great if it got some use instead of just sitting around in my safe.

Marlin 15yn.jpg

Picture 492.jpg

elkfish

Marlin 15yn.jpg

Picture 492.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.