JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
well i am planning on picking one of these up this coming friday for a bush gun for elk, so i figured i would see if anyone has 1 for sale on here first.

i can pick it up brand new at fishermens for 550$ (guide version) so if i buy it used i am only planning on spending 500$ max but 475$ would be ideal, i would rather have the longer barrel though and they only carry the 1895G
i am looking 1895 with 22" barrel but will consider the guide version
looking for something with less than 50 rounds through it.
and it would need to come with scope bases.
also a sling would be nice.

i am in beaverton and i drive a gashog so i am not wanting to drive more then 20 miles to get it, otherwise i might as well get it brand new because i would spend the difference on gas.
post or pm pics of what you have

they have one right now at the portland expo gun show new in box for 495.00 as you walk in go all the way right to the last row go up about half way its on your left you could most likely get it for 475.00 if you talk him down i just got one used but looks new with ammo and a 4 power leupold scope on a trade and im going to keep it im going to do the same thing your going to do with yours get in touch with me when you get it well go shooting im going hunting elk in skamania county with mine

i am not gonna be able to afford it until next weekend, i got a new safe this weekend and a supernova so i am a little short on funds.
thank you for the reply though i appreciate it, that sounds like fun i like to go shooting alot (its my therapeutic time) after doing construction all week and it is always nice to have someone to shoot with.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.