marlin 45-70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
well i am planning on picking one of these up this coming friday for a bush gun for elk, so i figured i would see if anyone has 1 for sale on here first.

i can pick it up brand new at fishermens for 550$ (guide version) so if i buy it used i am only planning on spending 500$ max but 475$ would be ideal, i would rather have the longer barrel though and they only carry the 1895G
i am looking 1895 with 22" barrel but will consider the guide version
looking for something with less than 50 rounds through it.
and it would need to come with scope bases.
also a sling would be nice.

i am in beaverton and i drive a gashog so i am not wanting to drive more then 20 miles to get it, otherwise i might as well get it brand new because i would spend the difference on gas.
post or pm pics of what you have

Reactions
they have one right now at the portland expo gun show new in box for 495.00 as you walk in go all the way right to the last row go up about half way its on your left you could most likely get it for 475.00 if you talk him down i just got one used but looks new with ammo and a 4 power leupold scope on a trade and im going to keep it im going to do the same thing your going to do with yours get in touch with me when you get it well go shooting im going hunting elk in skamania county with mine

OP
B
Reactions
i am not gonna be able to afford it until next weekend, i got a new safe this weekend and a supernova so i am a little short on funds.
thank you for the reply though i appreciate it, that sounds like fun i like to go shooting alot (its my therapeutic time) after doing construction all week and it is always nice to have someone to shoot with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom