JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a new in box never fired Marlin 45-70 GBL that i bought for a deep cover brush gun for elk and never ended up using it. The only time its been out of the box was for the pics attached to this post. It's light, compact, holds 6-rounds and comes with the big-loop finger lever. Asking $550 In Saint Helens OR

--------------------------------
mfc description-

NEW Model 1895GBL
With a big-loop finger lever for easy deployment with gloves and a full-length tubular magazine offering six rounds of 45–70 Gov´t. firepower, this new rifle is big, fast-acting medicine in any neck of the woods. It features a two-tone brown laminate stock for enhanced weather resistance and distinctive looks.

Caliber- 45-70 Govt.

Capacity- 6-shot, full-length tubular magazine

Action- Lever action with big-loop finger lever; side ejection; solid-top receiver; deeply blued metal surfaces; hammer block safety.

Stock- American pistol-grip two tone brown laminate stock, cut checkering, ventilated recoil pad; togh Mar-Shield® finish, swivel studs

Barrel- 18½” with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)

Twist Rate- 1:20" r.h.

Sights- Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan™ hood. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.

Overall Length- 37"

Weight- 7 lbs.
----------------------------------------

7282.jpg

7284.jpg

7288.jpg

7289.jpg

Is this an earlier Marlin mfr gun or after Remington bought them? Marlin guns will be marked JM on the barrel. I think Remingtons should be marked "REP".

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.