JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nice 1895 Marlin in .45-70 that I may want to part with. I love the gun, it's awesome, but I just bought a 1894 in .44, that I like a little more. The rifle is made in '99 as far as I can tell off the serial number, it is JM stamped (much nicer than a Remlin), blued, ported 18.5" barrel. I installed XS Ghost Ring sights on it. The bluing has some wear and the wood does too. It's been used, but not abused. I'm not too sure I want to sell it, and these JM marked, ported, guide guns are getting real hard to find. I have 25rds and 15empty brass. $800obo.

Trade interests -
Ruger Scout rifle w/decent scope
Ruger or S&W .44 mag, around 4" barrel
Nice hunting rifles (M700, M70, M77...)
Ruger SP101 - 2"
1911 (Colt, Kimber or other in that range)
Remington 870HD (older)
Mossberg 590
Winchester 1300
OFFERS!!!!

EDIT - May also trade for a Gen 3 Glock 20

I can text you pictures, if you text me. You can call, but good chance I won't answer, leave a message, or text me to call you. 503-869-0231

Back to the top. $650obo may take a part trade, but need some cash, so lets say $300 in trade. This is a great gun, shot it again yesterday. Smooth as butter and powerful enough to stop anything on earth. Very light recoil too. Lets go shoot it!

That's a "remlin", after Remington took over Marlin. Mine is JM stamped, and pre Remington. Much better quality, fit and finish. You can have one of those mag tubes easily fitted to this rifle though. There are even DIY tutorials online.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.