JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1976 manufactured Marlin 45-70 standard. Straight stock non guide gun. Previous owner did some creative to stock but metal is in great shape for the age. Smooth action $585 in Salem or Wilsonville

45-70.jpg 45-701.jpg

Yep. Solid rifle. The creativeness is only in flat parts of the stock and not into the checkering so could slim down the wood work and save having to buy new wood

1976 manufactured Marlin 45-70 standard. Straight stock non guide gun. Previous owner did some creative to stock but metal is in great shape for the age. Smooth action $585 in Salem or Wilsonville

View attachment 295933 View attachment 295934
Any interest in a trade
Here is what I have including a LNIB GLOCK 19 with full trigger job,polished feed ramp,zevconnector(3.5in trigger),tree bark stipple(NW POLYMERWORKS) cerakote,nightsights +2 mag extensions 248781-6a69e4165c006ab95e82ca7650c2ec89.jpg

Must have been a younger person with good intentions. Someone may have an Idea or so to change that into something they like, as do the better tattoo artists that modify or change things that were originally meant to be forever but were not after all. I'm sure there are a few good wood carvers left out there.
Does it have Ballard or Microgroove rifling? Cast Bullet shooters might have a preference one way or another.
Thanks for your reply.
Silver Hand

Yeah the wood can definitely be either reworked or used as it is I just lack the time to fix it properly.
12 groove Microgroove barrel as it was manufactured in 1976 and they didn't start using Ballard grooving till late 90's.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.