JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have one of these and they are great. Strong action for a very capable caliber. I have had zero issues with this round doing what it needs to do. Same bullet diamater as the .44 Magnum, so if you handload you can use your favorite bullet from Speer, Hornady, etc.... I use the Hornady Superformance loading (not LeveRevolution). Good stuff!

GLWS

Actually you probably could, but, not advisable. Way to much freebore. Would likely foul the front of the chamber with repeated firing creating a ring of carbon in the chamber making chambering a round of .444 difficult. Likely will not feed 44 at all, loading one at a time sucks.

Last Edited:
Actually you probably could, but, not advisable. Way to much freebore. Would likely foul the front of the chamber with repeated firing creating a ring of carbon in the chamber making chambering a round of .444 difficult. Likely will not feed 44 at all, loading one at a time sucks.
It was a rhetorical question, really. Would love to shoot one some day. Money is always a barrier....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.