JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

This Marlin 39 is a beauty. Previously thought about trading for a 1911, then I got one without needing to trade her away. Only problem is, I love my new 1911 so much, that I want moooooorrrrrrreeeeeee. So, back up she goes, haha. I have come down from my emotional attachment to the rifle. My price reflects the market on these.

Currently is setup with a weaver style scope mount and hammer extension, jsut waiting for your scope. Yes, it still has the iron sights, and YES it still has the front sight hood (which for the guy really into these 39's will mean something). Screws are not all bubba'd up. this thing really is THAT nice.

The price is $600 firm (as a slab of concrete). Please don't PM me to tell me you can get one on gb.com for 500. If you want to, you are more than welcome to it. I know this is a high quality example of the finest 22 lever action ever made. Bluing is in GREAT shape. wood furniture is in GREAT shape, and has very nice figuring. shoots like a dream, smooth as butter and is as accurate as they come. The price include a nice soft case as well.

**SNEAK PEAK** I am also putting up my Rossi mulie coach gun (12G), Marlin 1894C 357 mag levergun, and CAS cart up for sale as well. For those of you that have made it this far in the ad, if you buy all, I will sell them all (together only price) for 1700 FIRM (again, concrete). This is a great chance for you to get your hands on multiple classic firearms for one nice price. Add your pistols, and you are cowboy shooting that same day. No, I am not interested in just selling the 1894C alone at this time. That one will sell like a little hotcake for a reason, and right now the only way I can fathom parting with it is as part of this whole package. Of course, pics of everything upon request (PM me your cell and I can send pretty quickly)

4c733d02-16c4-8ab6.jpg

4c733d02-1721-ec0c.jpg

4c733d02-1749-39a4.jpg

4c733d02-1770-87c1.jpg

4c733d02-177c-8064.jpg