JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
looking for a vintage Marlin 39a Mountie. We can transfer at the FFL of your choice. Call or txt at: two zero six - nine zero nine - two nine four eight

looking for a vintage Marlin 39a Mountie. We can transfer at the FFL of your choice. Call or txt at: two zero six - nine zero nine - two nine four eight
I have a mint Marlin 30M (Mountie with the fold down fixed sight). It is 100% original except that I added a peep sight. When I first got it years ago I fired 10 rounds each of 12 different brands of .22 LR thru it. Federal Premium HV Match ammo shot a quarter size group at 30 yards even with my tired old eyes bracing my hand on a vertical post. I have a new 500 round case of that plus two extra boxes. Also several boxes of CCI shorts that shot a little higher but also a good group. I cleaned it and it's been in a silicone gun rug in my safe ever since. I'll sell the whole package to you for $1000.00. The only mark on the entire gun is some minor blue thinning on the sides of the hammer from shooting it. I'm 78 with arthritis in both shoulders bad enough that I cannot raise a rifle any longer which is the only reason I'd be willing to part with it. I'm not sure how to text but you could e-mail me at [email protected] which is about as far as I've ventured into this new world. I do have a cell phone, 541-217-0864
Thanks,
Scott

RetriedLEO,

Thank you the response. I should have taken the post down because I was able to source a 39a (non Mountie) from a me member on here. I think I paid $530 shipped with a Lyman peep sight.

Best of luck with the sale.

All the best,
Niko

Got it....thanks. Congratulations on your purchase...depending on the condition $530.00 was a steal. Actually I'm relieved. I hate to sell it. I've had several of them and after I had to sell them I regretted it. This is the first one I ever owned that the group did not "walk" as the bbl temperature changed. Hot, cold, it shoots to exactly the same poi.
Yes, locking your post would be a good idea.:)
Scott
Semper Fi

I hear ya, it might be my favorite rifle to shoot. Definitely planning on keeping it in the family for a long long time. Thanks again for the response and I'll go ahead and lock it up right now.

Cheers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.