JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Marlin 357 lever action for trade.
Rifle was made in North Haven, CT and has JM stamped on the barrel.
First two digits of serial# 96

Trade interest
20 ga o/u
Will consider all trade offers firearm related
NO Glocks or shotguns other than the above mentioned

Round count is about 50
Rifle comes with box and papers.
Send offers worst I can say is no thanks.
Pictures later
Here is a link to what it looks like.
<broken link removed>

Model 1894C

Chambered for 357 Mag./38 Spl., the 1894C is the natural sidekick to the 357 Magnum or 38 Special revolver. An 18.5" barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling, and superb balance, together with five machined solid steel forgings and a checkered American black walnut straight-grip stock, make this an extremely quick-handling little carbine.

Caliber 357 Mag. / 38 Spl.* Order Online from Gallery of Guns
Capacity 9-shot tubular magazine
Action Lever action with squared finger lever; side ejection; deeply blued metal surfaces; solid top receiver; hammer block safety.
Stock American black walnut straight-grip stock; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; tough Mar-Shield® finish; swivel studs.
Barrel 18.5" with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves).
Twist Rate 1:16" r.h.
Sights Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan&#8482; hood. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.
Overall Length 36"
Weight 6 lbs.

Hello,

I have an SP-101 and 1911 I may be willing to trade, but I am more apt to trade a Ruger Security Six with a 2.75" barrel plus/minus some cash if you would be interested. I have several other similar items if it may sweeten the pot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.