JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg I just got this a week or so ago, did some work to it, and decided I might like something else better.

The rifle is a 1958 or '59 (S prefix) Marlin 336CS in .30-30. Bluing is pretty worn, not much rust, if any. When I got it, the stock was cracked, and wiggled a lot. I pre drilled and countersunk 4 brass screws in the stock to make it shootable, until I could replace it. The screws don't look bad, and it's functional now. I also disassembled much of the rifle and cleaned and oiled it, it was nasty! I switched the rear sight out with a full buckhorn style one I had laying around. Comes with original sight also, and a scope rail that was on the top. Action is super smooth, and the gun shoots very well, I put a box of shells through it, it needs to be sighted in, but groups looked good. I can send more pictures.

I'm asking $325 for it, or trade for other guns. I can add cash. Guns I am always interested in, are -

Remington 870/1100/11-87 12ga shotguns

Remington 700s

Lever actions

Ruger and S&W revolvers

Glocks

Ruger rifles

Double barrel shotguns