JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale one Walnut butt stock for a Marlin 336 rifle.

It is a youth sized stock, and will give a 12 inch length of pull.

It is in just about PERFECT condition. NO damage whatsoever to it.

Also included is a Top Grain Cowhide Leather Sling, WITH the spring loaded attachements. Also in just about perfect condition.

Asking $60.00 FTF, OR $65.00 SHIPPED to you.

FTF would have to be in the Grants Pass area.

Thank you for looking!

Sold to RIX

nwo,

I'm brand new to the forum (just signed up a few minutes ago so I could see your pictures) and I'm interested in this for my son. I'm giving him a 1975 336 in 35 Remington for Christmas. He's already shot the gun and doesn't know I bought it for him. He can handle it but at 9 years old, the stock is too long for anything other than shooting from a fixed rest.

What are the rules for a new guy to buy here? I haven't even really looked around yet. I just found this post because someone on another forum gave a heads up in case someone was looking for a youth stock. I signed up here so I could see the pictures and ask about it.

I'd understand if you'd prefer to pass on taking a chance on a new guy but I AM interested. Best way to get a hold of me is my at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks,

Dave Bulla

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top