JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Throwing around the idea of possibly trading my new Marlin 336 Dark series with a Midwest industries Mlok rail. The gun has not yet been fired and the suppressor will not be included. Depending on the trade I may throw in the rail scales and weapon light.

I am looking for a 9mm carbine/pistol (ar9, mpx, scorpion, etc) I would possibly sell for the right offer but that is not my intention. I may also be able to add cash.

4B83C5F5-85B8-41A8-B0CD-35A418155329.jpeg 7A89B91D-CFB1-4505-AAA8-720C5E2B9D62.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've been wanting a version of this in 357 to put a can on. What's your trade value? Do you have the original fore grip or does it come with the rail now?

It would come with the original fore grip and the mlok version.

The wheels are turning, I have a build that's 85% done for a AR that's just been sitting only big ticket items it needs is a buffer system The upper is a gibbz side charger put together by icarus.

The wheels are turning, I have a build that's 85% done for a AR that's just been sitting only big ticket items it needs is a buffer system The upper is a gibbz side charger put together by icarus.
Any pictures. I don't have much knowledge on the ar9 platform.

I have a trigger, buffer tube and brace, and hi end bolt V seven, the lower I have is a 80 not anodized. So potentially the only thing missing is a lower and a barrel. I'm waiting on a trade for a barrel to go with it though. I'm so close to finishing it.

I have a trigger, buffer tube and brace, and hi end bolt V seven, the lower I have is a 80 not anodized. So potentially the only thing missing is a lower and a barrel. I'm waiting on a trade for a barrel to go with it though. I'm so close to finishing it.
I may be interested

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.