JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
pix276541057.jpg

For Sale or Trade a Marlin 336. 30/30 Very good condition. The scope is not included. Also there is no hood on the front sight. This is a close picture of what the rifle looks like.

I am looking for a Leupold 4 power, or a 1 to 5 power. Or if you have a nice brand named scope to trade let me know.

Or the cash price is 275.00 OBO.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS..

pix276541057.jpg

From the picture -kinda small :( - it looks as if you have a very, very nice Pre-cross bolt model, plus a New Haven Marlin; just-N-case you have not heard Marlin as we 'knew' it no longer exists so your rifle has a bit more value. I think you price is too low but that's just me and 40 yrs of 'dabbling' with Marlins. No luck here, Ya might give this site a try, quite a few savy Marlin lovers here : marlinowners.com

---I have the loopy Scope you are looking for, just trying to decide about 'outting' it... since it just takes up space in my steel file cabinet.

---As for shpping it out state...no more difficult than changing a light bulb...PLUS you will increase your chance's of selling this very fine Marlin....

Good Luck...

This Marlin HAS A CROSS BOLT, I dont think it is a New Haven. But again to be clear it has a cross bolt safety.

SO

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.