JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Marlin mod.600 22lr hardly used and a Savage stevens 22lr W/ a Leupold 4x rimfire special scope. All are in great condition. Asking 225.00 for all.

002.jpg

I really appreciate the people out there who realize that you don't have to be the first one to reply saying that you will buy the item, you just have to offer more money. While i know that this is not illegal in any way it can just really piss other people off who happened to be inline before you. This is not a bidding website. I would think that everyone on here would be a honest person and that you could take someones word, but i guess just like the real world it doesn't always happen here.

I really appreciate the people out there who realize that you don't have to be the first one to reply saying that you will buy the item, you just have to offer more money. While i know that this is not illegal in any way it can just really piss other people off who happened to be inline before you. This is not a bidding website. I would think that everyone on here would be a honest person and that you could take someones word, but i guess just like the real world it doesn't always happen here.

From a personally seller stand point anything less than a full asking price offer is not considered first inline, just sayin'. I'm not saying that was the case here, I'm just stating my personal rules on offers and who is first.

From a personally seller stand point anything less than a full asking price offer is not considered first inline, just sayin'. I'm not saying that was the case here, I'm just stating my personal rules on offers and who is first.

I agree that when someone offers less than the asking price they should then not be first inline, But when someone offers more than the asking price just to get first dibs it can piss people off. But the seller has the right to sell to whoever they wish.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.