Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR Marlin 1895CB JM stamp

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by PaulB47, Jun 25, 2016.

1. PaulB47

PaulB47 Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Bought approximately in 2002, maybe a box or two of rounds through it, long a safe queen. Looks new. Includes dies and some bullets (Sierra, Oregon Trail), and the book "40 Years with the .45-70", and a few other bits. I went nuts about this caliber and then decided it wasn't my thing after all! :rolleyes:

Rear sight is a modified Ashley that allows threaded discs. It may need a different front sight height, depending on what your load is.

Face-to-face transaction; I live in Hillsboro. Price $880 which I have justified by looking at Gunbroker sales (taking an average of completed sales) and taking into account the rear sight, bullets and dies.

IMG_0346.JPG IMG_0353.JPG

2. PaulB47

I meant to say, bought new in 2002...

3. CJ1089

CJ1089 Aloha, Oregon Marveling at the world.

What trades are you interested in?

4. PaulB47

Just tell me what you have to trade. I'm not looking for anything specific. I just specified trade because I'm not opposed to it.

5. CJ1089

Well not to be obvious, but I have several items listed at this time. Any of them would work for me, maybe a combination?

6. PaulB47

I tried a search on your name on this board and found 8 pages of threads. Perhaps you can just tell me what you have, or post links to the threads?

7. PaulB47

BTW, if you think I have my price set wrong, it's possible. Let me see your reasoning on this. It's not like the number of transactions on gun broker was large enough to get a strong feel for it, and obviously the condition of the guns was variable too.

8. Whiskey Diggins

Whiskey Diggins Clackamas New Member

Sending PM

9. CJ1089

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.