JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought approximately in 2002, maybe a box or two of rounds through it, long a safe queen. Looks new. Includes dies and some bullets (Sierra, Oregon Trail), and the book "40 Years with the .45-70", and a few other bits. I went nuts about this caliber and then decided it wasn't my thing after all! :rolleyes:

Rear sight is a modified Ashley that allows threaded discs. It may need a different front sight height, depending on what your load is.

Face-to-face transaction; I live in Hillsboro. Price $880 which I have justified by looking at Gunbroker sales (taking an average of completed sales) and taking into account the rear sight, bullets and dies.

IMG_0346.JPG IMG_0353.JPG

Just tell me what you have to trade. I'm not looking for anything specific. I just specified trade because I'm not opposed to it.

I tried a search on your name on this board and found 8 pages of threads. Perhaps you can just tell me what you have, or post links to the threads?

BTW, if you think I have my price set wrong, it's possible. Let me see your reasoning on this. It's not like the number of transactions on gun broker was large enough to get a strong feel for it, and obviously the condition of the guns was variable too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.