JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought a 1894 in .44 mag and it came with, what look like XS sights (peep rear and tall white front blade), but they have a circle with an A in it where XS has there logo. I think they may be the ones for a 1895 rifle, because the rear is long. I can send pictures by text. I want the factory buck horn rear sight that goes on the barrel, and a gold bead front with hood. These sights I have a very expensive new, but I'll trade straight across.

Further checking confirmed that these sights are meant for an 1895 rifle, and not the 336/1894 rifles. I would sell the set for $70. They are like new! I can text pictures.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.