JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
45-70
City
Ridgefield WA
State
Washington
Zip Code
I got a very good deal on this last year and couldn't pass it up, I have always wanted one. I also have a Hybrid 45 cal suppressor coming, however when I took this one to get it threaded it started getting expensive really quick as the front sight and magazine tube would have to be modified. So, I'm testing the waters to see if anyone has a factory threaded non-trapper model that they would want to trade, must be a Marlin and must be stainless.

I ended up getting ahold of a threaded one, would be willing to sell this one for $1500 if anyone is interested otherwise going to sell to my local gun shop.

Would do a partial trade for RL33, RL50, IMR4198 or AA2015 (I ended up picking up a 28 nosler as well)

2022-05-04 22_48_36-20220503_173328.jpg ‎- Photos.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I ended up getting ahold of a threaded one, would be willing to sell this one for $1500 if anyone is interested otherwise going to sell to my local gun shop.

Would do a partial trade for RL33, RL50, IMR4198 or AA2015 (I ended up picking up a 28 nosler as well)

Did they do a version like this that is JM marked? I was fortunate enough to get a 1976 JM for $800 right when the biden bucks hit. Beautiful rifle

Did they do a version like this that is JM marked? I was fortunate enough to get a 1976 JM for $800 right when the biden bucks hit. Beautiful rifle
I'm not sure if they did or not, I know this one isn't unfortunately. If it was I wouldn't be selling it, the one I have coming is the newer Ruger one but I can attach my suppressor to it which was my goal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.