JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
45-70
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Long story short, I love my SBL in 45-70, but have a .45 suppressor on the way and am looking for a Dark Series for the threaded barrel.

It might be a while before Ruger ramps up lever action production again, so figured I'd see if anyone wants to swap. 🍻

P.S. - It's a later production model (Jan-2017). I know the earlier models had some QC issues.

1627058834588.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The later Remington production's IMO are a good Product,If you decide to sell it please PM Me...
Yeah - I read the early year models were hit and miss to say the least. I lucked out year wise. It's been a great rifle. Loading gate is heavier than I'd like but I know that's an easy fix.

Wish I had a dark to trade you for it. I love my SBL.... Mine is a WWG Co-Pilot TakeDown though and now WWG is starting the price for them at $5,000.00 and there is a very long wait.

Beauty you have there! :)

Long story short, I love my SBL in 45-70, but have a .45 suppressor on the way and am looking for a Dark Series for the threaded barrel.

It might be a while before Ruger ramps up lever action production again, so figured I'd see if anyone wants to swap. 🍻

P.S. - It's a later production model (Jan-2017). I know the earlier models had some QC issues.

View attachment 997328

DM sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.