JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
45-70
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my great condition Marlin 1895 SBL in 45-70. This is a later production model based on the serial/stamps (Jan-2017). The earlier models had some QC issues, but these later years are solid.

Was looking for a Dark Series to trade but that fell through, so I'm selling this for cash for the time being.

About 100 rounds through it of 325 gr Hornady and 405 gr HSM between sighting it in and a few range trips.

Only slight imperfections I can see are on the left side of the receiver, but that's only in direct light and I'm sure they'd buff out.

Doesn't come with any case. Let me know if you don't have one to bring and I'll see what I have.

These are going for silly money on GunJoker these days, but I'm not a gouger. Looking for $1600 with the scope (Vortex 3-9x40 Diamondback Tactical). $1300 w/o scope. Open to reasonable offers.

Buyer pays transfer at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City ideally, but I'm flexible.

1627058834588-png.png
NZ8NE4lknrxtiTzI870xPZPkm=w973-h1297-no?authuser=0.jpg

9DImrLfdxV39rnV_SF6zIUchz=w731-h1297-no?authuser=0.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.