JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New in box. 1 of 1000. 24" barrel 45/70 1/2 rd 1/2 octagon barrel. ballard rifling. 8 rd.
checkered grip and stock.
Been sitting in safe for 10 years.
This is a davidson special only 1000 made every once and a while. I don't know what else to tell you its a beauty.
$800 Salem area FTF no trades. guns127.jpg guns128.jpg guns129.jpg guns130.jpg guns131.jpg guns132.jpg guns133.jpg

Can't do Pics till tomorrow AM. Yep its got a crossbolt safety. I got a .45 Colt carbine much older with one too. I don't know what year they became standard in the Marlins.
Took 7 hours to download from my camera to Photobucket and the kid helping me could'nt wait around so we'll get the Pics up tomorrow when he gets out of school.

I like your gun and think your price is fair -- but I can't see myself trekking to Oregon in the near future. I'd be willing to cover shipping costs, plus something extra for your hassle, if that would be agreeable. As an additional thought, I bought something from Emerald Valley Armory, which is in Eugene, earlier this year. They should still have my local FFL inforation on file, and might be willing to handle shipping.

Let me know if any of this sounds at all reasonable. Thanks.

Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.