JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So there's one more gun that I've decided to put on the chopping block. Still trying to get a little bit more cash fluid and get a little more room in my safe (maybe even buy a bigger safe and start filling it all over again).

This is my other Marlin. Its the un-ported Guide Gun. I think the model is 1895G. Like my other Marlin I have up for sale, its LNIB, with just the hang tag removed. The box on this one is a little banged up from living in my storage closet. The gun is pristine. The only non stock item are the sights. I decided I wanted some fiber-optic sights, so I installed some Williams Fire-Sights. Still have the factory front sight hood, but no clue where I put the factory rear.

The gun comes with the box, paperwork, upgraded sights, and sling shown in photo. It is UNFIRED. Price is $575 O.B.O. Also have a full box of Federal Ammo, which can be negotiated for. NO TRADES.

View attachment 201471

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.