JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
45-70
City
Portland
State
Oregon
78999C67-DF8C-489F-AB31-684632367595.jpeg 7BC81E2C-CACA-48BA-8FE7-6680C9667AEC.jpeg 0C2CD94C-B34A-48A2-9E74-808B32CB3C97.jpeg

Looking to sell tastly modified Marlin 1895 45-70 Govt. Bought new earlier this year. Put about 20 rounds through it. Has MI guard, XS sight rail and custom leather shell cady. Will come with box of ammo. The aimpoint comp M5 and weapon light not included. Usual FFL transfer required. Will come with the original box and parts. Firm on price at $700. No trades. Fun rifle to shoot.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Is this a JM marked Marlin?
Who made the leather shell holder?
I am not an expert on these lever rifles. It came in a box as Marlin, no markings on the rifle stating JM. It's a 18.5 inch barrel, 6 round capacity. The shell cady is from Badger Claw.

Ok, someone needs to buy this before I get the itch to start "working" on it again. It may look totally different in few days if it stays with me:) It needs a new home.

The only plastic stuff is the light. The hand guard is alloy and the scope rail is also a metal alloy. Obviously, the optic is also a metal alloy. I am willing to throw in the weapon mounted light for th asking price.

I'll buy it as long as everything checks out. Shoot me a pm. I have cash in hand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.