JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle is in new condition. I bought it new and fired approx. 30 rounds of .38 special through it and it has been in my safe ever since. It has no scratches or blemishes. I bought it new for $849. Will sell for $725 or would even prefer some sort of trade for Sig Sauer Handgun, Browning Bar, or ??? Thanks for looking. Let me know if you need any more pictures and I can e-mail them to you. Pictures and a description of the gun below:

Model 1894 Cowboy
With their tapered octagon barrels, these rifles offer true cowboy-rifle heft and aesthetics for everyone from the die-hard Cowboy Action Shooter to the hunter who appreciates 19th century-style firearms. The Model 1894 Cowboy has a 20" barrel and is chambered for 45 Long Colt, 44 Remington Mag/44 Special and 357 Mag/38 Special. Also, featuring traditional Ballard-style rifling, handsome American black walnut stock and fore-end, and richly blued finish.
Item # 1894CB357-20
MSRP: $981.33
BRAND: Marlin # OF MAGS:
MODEL: Model 1894 Cowboy SAFETY: Hammer Block Safety
TYPE: Rifle SIGHTS: Front: Marble Carbine Rear: Adjustable Marble
CALIBER: 357 BARREL LENGTH: 20" Tapered Octagon Barrel
FINISH: Blue OVERALL LENGTH: 37.5"
ACTION: Lever Action WEIGHT: 6.5 lbs
STOCK: American Black Walnut,Straight Grip PACKAGING:
CAPACITY: 10 +1 Tubular Magazine FEATURES: Deep Cut Ballard-Type Rifling
CHOKES: FEATURES: Off-Set Hammerspur
CHAMBER: BUTT PLATE: Hard Rubber Butt Plate
MUZZLE: RECEIVER: Blue Matte

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.