JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for consideration, a legend of the Indian Wars. This rifle likely dispatched dozens of buffalo in its day. I know very little about this rifle, it belonged to my grandfather but he never told me anything about it. He was a big gun hoarder and would have picked it up at a gunshow somewhere. It has a 28" octagon barrel, the action is smooth and the bore looks good, though I have no idea where to find ammo for it. The buttstock looks like it may have been replaced, and it has a crack in the forend, metal looks okay considering the rifle is 130 years old. Prices on these are all over the board, but I think it's worth $1500. PM me with questions, I am happy to send photos.

IMG_0195.JPG IMG_0197.JPG IMG_0200.JPG IMG_0205.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.