JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anybody know what kind of pricing you could expect from the Marksman in Puyallup for law enforcement personnel? Is it a percentage off regular prices or do they have a completely different pricing tier? Looking to add a Glock or two to my collection. Just curious before I make the trip out there. Thanks.

Active military member pricing is the same. The guy wouldn't even let me pick up the only full size Sig P250 in their store because it was in the LEO and Active military case. Yes, they have 2 seperate cases one for regular joes and one for elites. I can't stand special treatment like that. I'll have to admit. I did make a purchase of a used Glock 22 a few days ago from Marksman.

Last Edited:
It is "special treatment" but that treatment comes straight from the manufacturer. Thats why the LE/Military case only has certain firearms in it (Glock, SIG, S&W) because those manufacturers offer special prices for LE/Military. The Marksman just chooses to participate in the program, where others do not.

My understanding is that they are earmarked for the LEO program when they leave the factory. You can't really blame the vendor for following manufacturers guidelines.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I would guess the little wanna bees would give you a good price.They do have a precinct there and all the employees think they should be cops.

Sorry I'm just not a fan of a store with children telling me how to hold a gun when I have been handling guns,safely,longer than they have been alive.

Better places to spend my money

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads