JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This "Facebook" giant looks like a little boy in men's trappings. Sweet Jesus have mercy! If I looked that bloody foolish I'd kill myself! Someone give this poor moron some instructions concerning style and the proper way to wear men's clothing?

Grow up, sonny!

he was still sitting on a booster seat.... :rolleyes:

Oompah, loompah, doopity-doo, I've got some personal info on you.... :eek::rolleyes:

Too much Greg Gutfeld. The poor dweeb can't wear a tie right, and looked as if he was swimming in his suitcoat! He could have smuggled a Desert Eagle in a shoulder holster!

Good Lord, sonny boy. Go see a tailor. (Better yet, get circumcised). :p

his performance was further evidence we already have actual androids walking about, performing similar to Data of the SNG series;

and I was greatly disappointed:eek:shocked by the abysmal general knowledge of 'the Internets' our esteemed congressional dupes displayed........

What's with him and Bill Gates and their stupid hair cuts? You would think that a billionaire could afford a competent barber.

his performance was further evidence we already have actual androids walking about, performing similar to Data of the SNG series;

and I was greatly disappointed:eek:shocked by the abysmal general knowledge of 'the Internets' our esteemed congressional dupes displayed........
Remember these are the same people who don't know what the price of a loaf of bread is either.....

AEA24656-B58D-41F6-8055-971F17D5B14D.jpeg
he was still sitting on a booster seat.... :rolleyes:

Oompah, loompah, doopity-doo, I've got some personal info on you.... :eek::rolleyes:

Here's my issue with suckerberg.

You have an unGodly amount of money.
Like freakish amount of freakin money.

And your haircut looks like you paid a homeless 5 year old a moldy sammich to cut your stupid looking hair.

WTF

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads