J&B Firearm Sales
Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Southwest Firearms Forum
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Mark x mini mauser

Reactions
What are my optioms for replacing a extractor on 223 caliber mark x mini mauser since i dont seem to be able to find an extractor. If you break an extractor are people just not using their rifles? What are my options?

Reactions
Not enough info to point you in the right direction, but have you tried a gunsmith? Otherwise try Numrich, if they don't have it then you might have to make one.

turq

Reactions
Research the Rem799 or a Sako vixen, I read a thread where a guy said the CZ 527 is NOT in common with a Zastava(?)sp. I would have thought the CZ would have been exact or near but I guess not.
Rem. imported the mini Mauser for a while I guess.
Sorry to not be of much or any help.

OP
J
Reactions
I was wondering if something like putting a sako.extractor on a model 721 could be done or something similar in idea. Just looking at options
Thanks for the replies so far.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS