JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Finally finishing cleaning up my safe of all my shiny things I never use anymore.

One of these last things I have up for grabs is a webley mk IV.

So back in the day for some odd reason an importer thought everybody loves 45 which was true it's true for it is the caliber that God gave us and people that are on AARP like.

So now you too can wear a fedora and a whip amand make your wife sexually uncomfortable in the middle of the night!!

also perfect in a sword fight

So this makes people think yeah you can fire whatever you want out of it not true. You gotta be careful with these things and you gotta use lead bullets, and low powered 45acp and moon clips.

yes you can still use 455. in this, but you need a moon clip

Lucky for you if you purchase this beautiful gun I will throw in 45 ACP rimmed that has been loaded to the right pressure, and extra shells.
I have moon clips for the use of normal 45acp cases.
I'm also throwing in a handloading kit and the mold to make more bullets, And a sealed jar of powder.

More pictures are coming, and feel free to ask me anything about this.

asking 600 for everything

will take PayPal, union money, gold, silver eagles
arch of the covenant

will ship, but you have to cover the ship cost.
not really looking to trade, but colt pocket guns turn me on.

20210913_222346.jpg 20210913_222340.jpg 20210913_222326.jpg 20210913_222400.jpg 20210913_222543.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top