JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Putting a suppressor on a magnum rifle round is impressive. Slapping one on a damn machine gun seems almost insane. I would love to see how hot that thing gets after a string of fire.

I wonder if the suppresor is integral to the barrel?

Will we get milsurp full auto rated rifle cans on the market for $50 and some machining + a $200 tax stamp? Every time they burn up a barrel?

I wonder if the suppresor is integral to the barrel?

Will we get milsurp full auto rated rifle cans on the market for $50 and some machining + a $200 tax stamp? Every time they burn up a barrel?
And we might be able to buy .338 Norma Magnum surplus military rounds in bulk! :) If so, I know what caliber elk rifle I want.

There should be a vetting process and test before you are allowed to write articles about firearms.

From the article.......

"The MG 338, a .338 mm Norma Magnum....."

-E-

There should be a vetting process and test before you are allowed to write articles about firearms.

From the article.......

"The MG 338, a .338 mm Norma Magnum....."

-E-
Yea 0.338mm would be a tad bit small for a machine gun. This revolver is 2.34mm. ;)
9A224B30-5E99-4382-A244-E206F85398C8.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads