JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Putting a suppressor on a magnum rifle round is impressive. Slapping one on a damn machine gun seems almost insane. I would love to see how hot that thing gets after a string of fire.

I wonder if the suppresor is integral to the barrel?

Will we get milsurp full auto rated rifle cans on the market for $50 and some machining + a $200 tax stamp? Every time they burn up a barrel?

I wonder if the suppresor is integral to the barrel?

Will we get milsurp full auto rated rifle cans on the market for $50 and some machining + a $200 tax stamp? Every time they burn up a barrel?
And we might be able to buy .338 Norma Magnum surplus military rounds in bulk! :) If so, I know what caliber elk rifle I want.

There should be a vetting process and test before you are allowed to write articles about firearms.

From the article.......

"The MG 338, a .338 mm Norma Magnum....."

-E-

There should be a vetting process and test before you are allowed to write articles about firearms.

From the article.......

"The MG 338, a .338 mm Norma Magnum....."

-E-
Yea 0.338mm would be a tad bit small for a machine gun. This revolver is 2.34mm. ;)
9A224B30-5E99-4382-A244-E206F85398C8.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads