JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Driving me nuts tonight. Not usually a Mariners fan, but with my team out of contention, I've gotta watch plan-B.

Bottom of the eighth, all tied up. Problem so far, this game, every time the Mariners did something to stay in the game, they immediately did something else to make sure they don't have a chance.

I will root for the Mariners tonight, and will do so the rest of their season.

WAYNO.

Well, the game's over. Seattle no longer has to worry about the post season.

And as easy as it is to criticize, I'll bet they played their best.

WAYNO.

Last Edited:
Here's my problem with the Ms of the last decade.....
Lousy ownership, decent coaches and some prima donna players/overpaid who don't play hard early in the season when games WON count as much as they do in September. Do I sound harsh, yeah, well I earned it. I was a fan from day one. Heck I was a Seattle Rainiers fan before that and as a kid was devastated when the Seattle Pilots only lasted one year in Seattle.

I went to dozens and dozens of games in the 80s and early 90s when the Ms were lousy but as baseball fans you could go and see future Hall of Famers play like Nolan Ryan, Cal Ripken, Junior, Ricky Henderson, Don Mattingly and others and maybe if we were lucky Gorman Thomas would put down his beer in the dug out and get up and knock a homer and then trot around the bases with that goofy home run trot of his.

I was IN the Kingdome when they beat California in a mini playoff, I was in the Kingdome when they beat the Yankees that same year 1995 for their FIRST playoff victory ever. I was there a few years later when they beat the White Sox to advance in the playoffs. This team will never contend until they learn to play as hard in May and June as in September...."Always next year" is ridiculous and there are players like Cano and Felix that deserve better.

Yeah, I am disgusted today. Higher and higher ticket and food prices and still a mediocre product.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads