JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a marine pump shotgun with a full length 8 shot magazine (or similar) , barrel no longer than 20" in 12 guage.

Basically a home defense shotgun that can live aboard a boat.

Mossberg 590 marinecoat, Remington 870 Marine, Ithaca 87 Marine, etc.

Price is negotiable up and down a little depending on the gun. I'm NOT looking for any $1000 Tacti-cool shotguns with lights, cameras, and a toaster oven attached.

A side saddle and a pistol grip stock is about the most accessories I'm looking for.

Yes I have Cash, I also have a Winchester Model 94 30-30, Mossberg 500 with extra barrels and stocks, or a few other things I could do some trading on if that's more up your alley.

Happy Holidays!

Another good one would be the Win 1300 Coastal Marine. I looked for a couple years and finally found one for a reasonable price considering that they originally sold for almost $700 and are now out of production.

I would be very happy with one of those too!

As long as it was one of the original USA made winchesters. Have you ever compared your 1300 to the other salt water defense guns?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top