JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone here own one of this? I am ordering one plus 9mm Glock mag and threaded barrel. I am so SBRing it, from what I heard it only took little over 1 month for stamp to approved.

Link to the gun info: https://www.mgi-military.com/store/index.php?product_id=116&type=&category=18

image.jpg

Well this is pretty much awesome!.

That being said im really bummed because ive had this idea in my head for a long time and I thought it was a unique thought. ..so now its shattered...

And that all being said ive shrunk my ak collection down to one...but I have 2 ar's in 762x39mm one of which is gas piston and ive been really happy with the c products mags.
and I built both for about $700 a piece including lowers and mags
So how does this setup play into all this....well I want one....

Thanx for sharing

Last Edited:
Ya I dont get the $200 stamp to put some but stock on it.maybe cool factor. The sig brace is more adjustable than a six position anyway and furthermore isnt required. you will get more accuracy and target pickup with a foam sleeve over a buffer tube on your cheek....I have a sig brace on an ak pistol because of the recoil. But in any ar buffer tube platform the recoil is non issue...I have a 300blk and 556 pistol that I just put against my cheek and I'll do the same for my 762x39mm pistol when its done.

Sig Arm Brace sound good, especially for a short guy like me. I will try that Sig Arm Brace before submit my Form 1. The other thing I will miss is the maugpul thick rubber on my chest :D
Getting it quote price after shipping is $1908. Mailing out my MO today :) hopefully get it soon.

Sig Arm Brace sound good, especially for a short guy like me. I will try that Sig Arm Brace before submit my Form 1. The other thing I will miss is the maugpul thick rubber on my chest :D
Getting it quote price after shipping is $1908. Mailing out my MO today :) hopefully get it soon.

Shipping was $619? Price shows as $1,298 on the website.

Either way that's pretty sweet. What can do you have on it?

My 9mm conversion kit and the mags arrived. Will do functiinal test on 7.62x39 and 9mm this weekend. If they both work flawlessly then I will submitted form1 online. Then will order more conversion kits 5.56, 300 blackout, 308, 458 socom and so on :) still waiting for 2 of the 9mm suppressors to release from ATF jail.

1416454875580.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads