JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Its a start...
National Constitutional Coalition of Patriotic Americans

They have facebook pages for each state setup and looks like they are organizing locals to pull permits and act as a POC for each march.

I have no affiliation with this group and don't know anything specifically about them or their leaders. I do know my Twitter feed is filled with people talking about this.

Unless this is a farce I'll make the 4hr drive and wave a sign.

I have yet to attend any demonstrations, but I know our freedoms and liberties are now at stake. Our president betrayed all of us and it seems the government is working for itself rather than those who helped elect it to protect those very freedoms they promised to defend.

It is hard when you work a 70+ hour work/week and struggling to survive, but the same could be said about many groups of people throughout history who were too busy with their lives to pay attention that the walls around them are burning and the foundations that gave them so much comfort are crumbling. Yes, my own ancestors in Europe are proof about how complacency can one day come back to haunt you. We have to stand up for our rights, unify and hold demonstrations or else we will soon have nothing to stand up and defend as the parasites in our government take away all our freedoms and dissolve the Constitution.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top